Bailey’s journey in the field of marketing and advertising showcases her passion for creative content and her dedication to the industry. Starting her education at the University of Georgia’s Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, she strategically focused on Advertising.
Bailey joined ID.ology as the Studio & Marketing Coordinator in 2020. Her time there was marked by exceptional performance and a commitment to elevating brands through her marketing efforts. Her hard work and talent did not go unnoticed, as she was promoted to the position of Media & Marketing Manager for the Sullivan Family of Companies, a prestigious role that indicates her capabilities and potential in the field.
In her role, Bailey collaboratively develops and implement impactful brand marketing strategies. Her strong understanding of the marketing landscape and her keen eye for creativity allow her to create compelling content that effectively resonates with diverse audiences across the Sullivan Family of Companies.
Bailey Pinkerton’s track record of achievements and her commitment to excellence have made a lasting impact on the marketing efforts of the SFC. Her drive and passion for the field continue to fuel her success, making her a valuable asset to the organization and the marketing community as a whole.
- Movie Genre: Romantic Comedy
- Place: St. Simons Island, GA
- Most Alive: Experiencing new places
- Color: Pink Or Neutrals
- Spirit Animal: Dog
- Fear: Heights
- Personal Style: Anything trendy
- Inspiration: Isaiah 43:2
- Guilty Pleasure: F.R.I.E.N.D.S. & Naps
- Free Time: Hanging out with family/friends, or going on walks with my dog
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising (University of Georgia 2020)
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration (University of North Georgia 2018)
Get in Touch for a Consultation
We'd love to talk to you about your design project.